We are looking for a Contract Support Administrator to join our growing team. We are currently based in Romford in Essex but will be relocating to Hutton, Essex towards the end of the year.
The successful candidate will support the operations team to ensure a consistent and efficient service is delivered to our clients. It is a very busy office environment that faces new challenges every day and we are looking for someone with lots of energy, who can brush aside the occasional stressful moment and move forward.
· Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries.
· Dealing with client emails and replying in a timely manner.
· Managing the weekly/yearly delivery schedule, which includes:
· Checking all teams are fully booked out with work.
· Making sure they are all geographically located correctly.
· Adding necessary information regarding the service being provided.
· Liaising with clients to book in sites for our services to be carried out.
· Create and send monthly/yearly schedules and reports for clients.
· Handling and resolving complaints
· Arrange for ad hoc/emergency response jobs to be completed in a timely manner.
· Managing company vehicles, including booking in repairs and planned maintenance.
· Assisting Contract Managers with ad hoc tasks
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· The ability and enthusiasm to learn, be flexible and adapt to changing processes.
· Be able to handle working in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent attention to detail.
To apply please, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0330 380 4433.